Wii U Emulator For PC
Wii U was the next portable Nintendo sestem, The successor of Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo DS. It’s the continuation of Wii idea. This time Nintendo company focused on a portable video game systems. It’s understandable – this part of industry is dominated by a Japanese developers. And here you’ve got our Wii U emulator! Wii U is a quite new next gen portable system, so many things does’nt work as it should be, but it’s worth checking out by the great fans of Nintendo (like our staff). If you like it, please give us the support in comments! You can also donate us via PayPal!
Wii U Emulator For PC Details
- Code Name: DolWiinU v1.06
- Saving game in every moment
- Auto-Updated : YES
- Supports Systems : Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X, various linux installments (using WINE)
- Does it support the gamepads? Yes, it supports four gamepads in the USB port.
Wii U Emulator For PC Requirements
- Intel Core Quad Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 512MB DirectX compatible Video Card with Hardware T&L
- DirectX compatible Sound Card
- 100MB Hard Disk Space
- DirectX 9.0b
How To Use Wii U Emulator For PC
1. Download required files from our site.
2. Run the install programme by clicking the exe file.
3. Install the program in a selected path
4. You can now run our application.
5. Configure the controller pad in the options section.
5. Choose the path where save states have to be stored
6. You can now load the image file or insert the disc.
7. Have Fun!
Do You Like Our Wii U Emulator For PC? If yes, just show us your support and post a comment here. You may also write to us on facebook. If you have anyproblems write to us at email@example.com.