Wii Emulator for Android
Android phones have incredible abilities. They can emulate many game systems if you don’t like an Android games. Most of the people knows about the NES or GBA emulators, but did someone noticed that there is a working Nintendo Wii Emulator For Android? I don’t think so. So here we’ve got it! Project is still alive because we took it over. There was a port named Androlphin and we changed it to the Wiioid. So be ready to play a Super Mario, Zelda and the Pokemon games on your Android smartphone! With the EmuZone nothing is impossible!
Wii Emulator For Android Details
- Code Name: Wiioid v. 1.01
- Saving game in every moment
- Auto-Updated : YES
- Supports Systems : Android 2.3 or higher
- Does it support all gamepads or Xperia play built in gamepad? : YES / Supports ALL gamepads
Wii Emulator For Android Requirements
- 1,2GHz CPU
- Video acceleration: shared kernel driver with associated X driver; OpenGL, ES/EGL
- Storage: 140MB for an APP fILES
- HDMI: video-out with secondary framebuffer device
- USB host mode
- 512 MB RAM
How To Use Wii Emulator For Android
1. Download required files from our site.
2. Send It to the phone via USB/Bluetooth. Any other method.
3. Just Install it by opening it in your file manager programme.
4. Open the „Wiioid” icon, You’ll be taken to the „Select Rom” Section. Just load the games here. Our tool supports only ISOs and zips.
5. Have fun playing Wii games!
Do You Like Our Wii Emulator for Android? If yes, just show us your support and post a comment here. You may also write to us on facebook. If you have anyproblems write to us at email@example.com.