PS Vita Emulator For PC
PS Vita was the next portable Sony system, a long awaited one after the PSP (You can find out how to play PSP games on your Android phone at our site). Games look more advanced even the PS2 titles! Technology made a big jump! But now you can play many titles from the PSV on your personal computer. Not every game is compatible, but many of them works just fine! Compatibility list will be available a little sooner on our site! So be ready and download our PS Vita Emulator for PC!
PS Vita Emulator For PC Details
- Code Name: PlaytoonVita v1.06
– Saving game in every moment
– Auto-Updated : YES
– Supports Systems : Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X, various linux installments (using WINE)
– Does it support the gamepads? Yes, it supports four gamepads in the USB port.
PS Vita Emulator For PC Requirements
- Intel Core Quad Processor
– 1GB RAM
– 512MB DirectX compatible Video Card with Hardware T&L
– DirectX compatible Sound Card
– 100MB Hard Disk Space
– DirectX 9.0b
How To Use PS Vita Emulator For PC
1. Download required files from our site.
2. Run the install programme by clicking the exe file.
3. Install the program in a selected path
4. You can now run our application.
5. Configure the controller pad in the options section.
5. Choose the path where save states have to be stored
6. You can now load the image file or insert the disc.
7. Have Fun!
Do You Like Our PS Vita Emulator For PC? If yes, just show us your support and post a comment here. You may also write to us on facebook. If you have anyproblems write to us at email@example.com.