Gamecube Emulator for Android
Wonder what we have for you now? After DreamDroid emulator we have got a Gamecube Emulator for Android. Shocked? I guess. Many of people think that the Android devices could not emulate advance platforms like Gamecube etc. But it’s not true – Many of developers didn’t know how to write programmes like this. It’s not easy. We are sharing our knowledge with us only for the educational purposes. We are not offering iso games, but you can find it on the internet. But remember. It’s not a legal way. So… Check our new child and write in comments how it works!
Gamecube Emulator For Android Details
- Code Name: CubeDroid v. 1.01
- Supports Systems : Android 2.2 or higher
- Auto-Updated : YES
- Saving game in every moment
- Does it support all gamepads or Xperia play built in gamepad? : YES / Supports ALL gamepads
Gamecube Emulator For Android Requirements
- 833 MHz CPU
- Video acceleration: shared kernel driver with associated X driver; OpenGL, ES/EGL
- Storage: 60MB for an APP fILES
- HDMI: video-out with secondary framebuffer device
- USB host mode
- 512 MB RAM
How To Use Gamecube Emulator For Android
1. Download required files from our site.
2. Send It to the phone via USB/Bluetooth. Any other method.
3. Just Install it by opening it in your file manager programme.
4. Open the „CubeDroid” icon, You’ll be taken to the „Select Rom” Section. Just load the games here. Our tool supports only ISOs and zips.
5. Have fun playing Gamecube games!
Do You Like Our Gamecube Emulator for Android? If yes, just show us your support and post a comment here. You may also write to us on facebook. If you have anyproblems write to us at email@example.com.