3DS Emulator For PC
3DS was a enhanced successor of Nintendo DS and continuation of a portable consoles trend after the GameBoy series. Many awesome Nintendo licensed games was released for 3DS. Today, you can use our 3DS emulator for PC to play in the newest installment of the Pokemon series – Pokemon X and Y. But it’s always recommended to buy an original 3DS. It’s an awesome console system.You can have an ability to play original DS games or even the GBA, GBC and original GB titles, using the common homebrew emulators. Our 3DS emulator for PC is running very smoothly. Framerate is quite good and the screen is split onto the two parts. First navigated by keyboard/gfamepad and the second by your computer mouse.
3DS Emulator For PC Details
- Code Name: DSx3 v1.06
- Saving game in every moment
- Auto-Updated : YES
- Supports Systems : Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X, various linux installments (using WINE)
- Does it support the gamepads? Yes, it supports four gamepads in the USB port.
3DS Emulator For PC Requirements
- Intel Core Quad Processor
- 1,5GB RAM
- 512MB DirectX compatible Video Card with Hardware T&L
- DirectX compatible Sound Card
- 400MB Hard Disk Space
- DirectX 9.0b
How To Use 3DS Emulator For PC
1. Download required files from our site.
2. Run the install programme by clicking the exe file.
3. Install the program in a selected path
4. You can now run our application.
5. Configure the controller pad in the options section.
5. Choose the path where save states have to be stored
6. You can now load the image file or insert the disc.
7. Have Fun!
Do You Like Our 3DS Emulator For PC? If yes, just show us your support and post a comment here. You may also write to us on facebook. If you have any problems write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.